Quality is paramount in everything we do. We bring to bear our expertise, understanding of industry issues and strategic innovation in developing efficient solutions to problems. Where relevant, we take into consideration the most up-to-date approach and policies of the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority), the PRA (Prudential Regulatory Authority), the SEC, etc together with good industry practice.
At FSC we like to think that we really understand the meaning of the word “service”. We are with our clients for the long term. We take enormous care in building and maintaining a fruitful relationship with our clients. We are strategic business partners rather than mere service providers. As our clients grow, we grow with them. Many of our clients have been with us since they first gain authorisation with our help and are still with us today. They much prefer to have the “C” team (i.e. the FSC) team rather than the “A” (i.e. the FCA or PRA) team.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Our policy is to be always on the side of our clients. We do not work on any investigations or enforcement actions on behalf of any regulator as this may or will conflict with our professional duty to our clients. So as a client of FSC, you can be sure we are always on your side to achieve the best possible outcome whatever the problems or challenges.
The following is a summary of our bespoke services:-
- Compliance and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) reviews, including health checks and preparing for regulatory inspections.
- Dealing with regulatory investigations, FSMA section 166 Orders, enforcement and disciplinary issues to help firms achieve the best possible outcome.
- Strategic compliance advice to Boards in assisting with business development issues.
- Preparation for application for financial services authorisation.
- In-house bespoke compliance and AML training.
- Interim compliance support.
- Complete outsourced compliance and AML solutions.
- Project management.
- Expert witness in litigation cases.
- Executive Search and Selection.
- Work relating to overseas regulators such as SEC, SFC, etc.
KEY FEATURES OF OUR SERVICES
- Dedicated Client Service Executive: Each client will be allocated a client service executive who will be the single point of contact and be responsible for carrying out the work. In this way we offer a bespoke personalised service. We take client satisfaction seriously and our track record speaks for itself.
- Quality Assurance: Quality is maintained by a combination of peer support and on-going continuing professional development to keep knowledge and skills up-to-date.
- Efficiency and Ease of Operation: We use our expertise and contacts to develop the most efficient solutions for our clients incorporating the important attributes of simplicity and ease of operation.
- The Fun Factor: We encourage our clients to have a positive attitude to compliance, indeed to have fun. By having fun, productivity and creativity can increase.
- Solving Unusual Problems: We use our skills to solve unusual and/or difficult problems. We have attracted a good number of such cases over the past decade all of which have successfully dealt with. Some of these cases would have made Sherlock Holmes proud.